PRICING FOR MUSIC TOGETHER® CLASSES
• 10-week semesters: $100 (late entries prorated)
• 12-week semesters: $120 (late entries prorated)
• Sibling discount (8 months and older): 50% off the semester rate with registered sibling
• Sibling discount (under 8 months old): free with registered sibling
• Child visitors (family members): $10 per class, limit of 1 class per child, per semester
• Child visitors (non-family members): $20 per class, limit of 1 class per child, per semester
Tuition includes the cost of the semester’s songbook, including 2 CDs. Families new to the Music Together® program will also receive the
parent DVD, Music Together® at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically.
Registration obligates a student to payment for a full semester of classes, whether attended or missed. Late entries are prorated. The
number of classes per semester varies based on the semester.
Winter Semester: January – March (12 classes) Summer Semester: July – August (8 classes)
Spring Semester: April – June (12 classes) Fall Semester: September – December (12 classes)
• Families can choose to pay the semester’s full tuition at registration. Families can also choose monthly payments, in which case
only the tuition for lessons during the current month only will be due (unless registration occurs on or after the 25th of the month,
when the upcoming month’s tuition will also be due).
• Upon registration, all students on a monthly payment plan are required to place a credit card on file with The Music Tree, and are
responsible for notifying The Music Tree of any changes to the card. This requirement is waived with payment in full for the
• Cash, check, and debit card payments for the next month’s tuition are accepted in store and by phone until the 25th of the current
month. A $35 fee will apply to returned checks and declined credit cards.
• On the 25th of each month, tuition for the next month is automatically billed to the credit card on file unless another form of
payment has already been made.
• Any payment made after the 25th of the current month will result in a $25 late fee, and may result in the forfeiture of the
student’s scheduled lesson time and instructor.
• Notify The Music Tree via email (email@example.com) before the 25th of the current month if you do not wish to
continue lessons into the next month/semester. No cancellations are accepted or refunds made for the next month’s lessons after
the 25th of the month.
ABSENCES & MAKE-UPS
• Please notify The Music Tree of upcoming absences at least 24 hours in advance. Absences without notice will forfeit the
opportunity to attend a make-up class.
• Two missed classes per semester may be made up by attending a Music Together® class meeting at a different day or time than
the student’s registered class. Missed classes must be made up within the same semester. If there is only one Music Together®
class, two make-up classes will be scheduled at the end of the semester.
• Classes cancelled due to inclement weather or teacher unavailability will either be rescheduled or made up by attendance at
another Music Together® class meeting at a different day or time, contingent on instructor and class availability.
• Lessons falling on national holidays when the store is closed will not be billed or made up. Refer to the school calendar online for a
complete list of these dates.
All students give The Music Tree permission to include their picture or likeness in any form of The Music Tree’s advertising or media.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of my child’s participation in The Music Tree’s Music Together® classes, I hereby waive and release, on behalf of myself, my
child(ren), and any participating caregiver or relative accompanying my child(ren), The Music Tree, LLC, its owners, affiliates, respective
employees, representatives, agents, and all other related entities from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, injury, claim, cost, or
expense of any kind arising from or in connection with the participation or attendance in this program.
Signature below indicates agreement to all terms of the policies, as well as any policy or price updates that may be made from time to time.